Hello, radios for MGBs?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello, radios for MGBs?
From: wilson3@husc.harvard.edu (F. Todd Wilson)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 22:30:11 -0400
Hello,

  I'm new to this list, so please forgive me if I am asking a questions
someone else already has.

  I'm about to try to get my '74 MGB back on the road, and would like to
replace the non-functioning factory installed radio with something new,
with at least a cassette player.  But I get the impression from Crutchfield
(catalog electronics) that few current radios will fit.  Has anyone
installed something current in their MGB, maybe even with a removable
face-plate (or am I dreaming)?

  Thanks,

     Todd

F. Todd Wilson                          "Oh, you mean the Kennedy School?"
Doctoral Candidate                      "Uh,...no. We're the political
Department of Government                 science types up the street...."
Harvard University                       - repeatedly heard around Cambridge
----
All opinions presented above are my own.  Often sad, always true.