Hello, radios for MGBs?

To: mgs-owner@triumph.cs.utah.edu, wilson3@husc.harvard.edu
Subject: Hello, radios for MGBs?
From: Humphreys_Neil/dal9_nvhumphr@dal.mobil.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 95 06:53:06 -0500
Item Subject: Message text
A radio in the dash of an MG is offering a fairly loud invitation to
"come and rip me out" if you leave the car parked outside for any
serious length of time.  My solution was to reroute all the wiring to
under the drivers seat, and fabricate a box to hold the radio there.
OK, its a pig to change to anything other than the preset stations - but
 how many people listen to more than a few stations anyway.  The dash
also looks a lot nicer (I think) with the radio blanking plate
installed.  I used an old file tray (in/out tray) as the starting point
for the box.

Neil