Re: MGB & LE Differences

To: Denise Thorpe <thorpe@kegs.saic.com>
Subject: Re: MGB & LE Differences
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 15:49:51 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 28 Jul 1995, Denise Thorpe wrote:

> For people who will quibble about the paucity of black MGB's, a lot of
> black MGB's other than the '67 and '79 limited editions were SOLD by
> dealerships, but they weren't black when they got here.  There was a GT

> Denise Thorpe
> thorpe@kegs.saic.com

I have been looking at a 63 B that I am 99.44% sure was originally black
with a red interior.  If it was repainted by the dealer, then the dealer
totally dismantled the car, stripped the original paint, and started
over.  In the book Original MGB, that combination is listed for the 63.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910