FW: FW: Fram oil filters sure do suck

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: FW: Fram oil filters sure do suck
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 95 09:45:00 PDT

 ----------
From: Palmer, Lew (UCI)
To: Alan Wilson
Subject: Re: FW: Fram oil filters sure do suck
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 1995 9:44AM

I can only recomment the NAPA Gold series by quality of construction, not by
specific application to any particular car. I don't own a B (any more) and
my TD and J2 don't use that type of system.

I do use them on my Miata and Saab - and will on the new Jeep. Clearly,
however, suitability to task, and the proper design applicable to the
particular car is more important than the quality of filter. If it doesn't
fit, quality doesn't matter. My comment was only that the NAPA Gold filters
are a superior product that I like very much.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com