Re: 77B Won't Start

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: 77B Won't Start
From: DamitDick@megaweb.com (W. J. Richard Criswell)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 19:32:57

>...And it irks me to be legally required to pay some clown
>X amount of dollars every two years to swear to the state of California
>that I'm not polluting the air when the clown wouldn't know it if I were.

Denise...

Hear hear! I'm so disgusted with CA Smog regulations that I'm considering
running my '80 MGB
desmoged until I take it in once every two years. Then I will invest the hour
or so that it takes to put
the intake/exhaust system back on and go down and let them test it, fail it,
and get their money to play
with it.

I'd rather get an exemption and run a header with a "free flow" catalytic
converter incorporated and a
well tuned weber. I know I can not only meet but exceed the spec's this way.
But the state really
dosn't want clean air. They just want money to support their beauracratic
monopoly!

Dick :>)
Have MG will travel