Re: More Advice

Subject: Re: More Advice
From: John Van Valkenburgh <jvan@nando.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 11:45:02 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
>Subject: Re: More Advice

>David M. writes:

>>That said, I would like to know your
>>opinions on the following:
>>
>>              1967 MGB Mark I...

Um, whats wrong with the body?  If the sills are rusted out or there is
significant damage to the suspension, then I'm with Will and I'd consider
a new bodyshell.  If the problem is dented up fenders etc, they can be
replaced or fixed.

Heck, for $800 I'd say you're doing well to have good original componets.
If it has an overdrive, thats a big plus...

>...I believe the pre-rubber dash Bs are the cream of the crop.  Like the
>T-shirt I saw at Elkhart Lake says...
>"Sure they made Corvettes after 1967, but who the hell cares?"
>
>Will "wears it on his sleeve, too" Zehring

Okay okay, enough of that...  I've got a perfectly good metal dash
underneath the somewhat hideous padding :) :)

John "I like my '70 B anyway" Van Valkenburgh