Solicitng MGB accident anecdotes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Solicitng MGB accident anecdotes
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 1995 13:45:02 +0600
Hello, all.  I'm looking for stories (no urban legends, please) relating to
the remarkable safety of MGB's.  I think they would make great fodder for my
Web page.  I know we had a smattering of these recently, but I tossed them all.

So, if you've been in an accident in your B, please tell me about it,
especially if you received comments along the lines of "you should be dead
after that."   I can't offer any real rewards, but you'll receive full
credit of course, including a link to your own page.

Thanks!
--
Jay Tilton
jtilton@vt.edu