Re: Wedding Registry, was Wrenching women

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wedding Registry, was Wrenching women
From: Kevin Buckley <kb@techprt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 95 15:45:06 BST
At 07:59 30/08/95 -0400, you wrote:

>> Obligatory lbc content: When lying under your lbc swapping out the fuel
>> pump, if you tie rags around your wrists, the gasoline (petrol) can't
>> run down your arms stinging your shaved armpits and dissolving your bra.
>>
>> Denise Thorpe
>> thorpe@kegs.saic.com
>>

>Sounds like I should invent a neoprene bra.
>
>- -Mark "Edison got fame from the electric light" Jurras
>
>= =o&o

I suspect that there are already places where one could buy such a thing...

Mail:  Kevin Buckley                              #####
       The Technology Partnership plc             #####
       Melbourn, Royston                          #####
       Herts. SG8 6EE UK                          #####
Tel:   +44 1763 262626                            #####
Fax:   +44 1763 261582                        THE TECHNOLOGY PARTNERSHIP
EMail: kb@techprt.co.uk