Re: LBC, BTW?

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Subject: Re: LBC, BTW?
From: David Simpson <davids@CyberGate.COM>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 08:34:14 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 15 Sep 1995, TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

> Next time get some sleep before flying off the handle

Sorry, I didn't mean to "fly off the handle". Apologies to anyone whose
hackles might have got raised. This is such a nice list, compared to some
other lists and newsgroups, I'd hate to be reponsible for anything
negative. My oblique sense of humor has gotten me into trouble before. I
shall go adjust my valves, and try to tune a Zenith/Stromberg CD
carburetor as my penance.

Dave "Please Don't Let me be Misunderstood" Simpson