MGB brakes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB brakes
From: rdonahue@holli.com (Robert J. Donahue)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 95 07:35 EST
I've been shopping for an MGB. I have test driven three different cars of
various vintage. They were all a joy to drive except for one thing, the
brake pedal effort was very high. Is this normal for an MGB????? Now don't
lecture me about not being power brakes. I've never owned a car with power
brakes including my TD. One thing the cars had in common: all the owners
mentioned that their cars were rarely driven. Could this have something
to do with the high pedal pressure? Or, maybe the wrong brake fluid? I just
can't believe the MGB is so hard to stop!

MGB owners please comment.

Bob Donahue  " 50s FOREVER "
rdonahue@holli.com
1953 MG-TD