Re: MGB brakes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB brakes
From: jhoward@argus.lowell.edu (James D. Howard II)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 95 10:09 MST
The 68 and later B's with the dual circuit braking system require more
pedal effort thanthe earlier ones with a single circuit.  My 67 BGT
requires much less pedal effort than my 72 B.  Both have well
maintained braking systems.  Also, I have drivien my Dad's TD a lot,
and it requires even less pedal effort.  I think I heard than the disk
brakes require more pedal effort than four wheel drums of the TD.

James