Re: Does Waxoyl really work?

To: mgs@autox.team.NET
Subject: Re: Does Waxoyl really work?
From: "A.D.Smith" <A.D.Smith@boris.umds.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 13:14:43 +0100
Hi there,
         in my limited experience waxoyl does set in the spray tube but
once the initial hard bit has been forced out the rest flows freely.

Of course you end up wasting the harder bits, but what can you do ?

This seems to work even in the cold harsh british climate.

By the way I think that exposure to old engine oil has been shown possibly
to cause certain cancers (or at least help them develop a bit better !).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Andy

Andy Castellano Smith
PhD Student.  United Medical & Dental Schools.
Guys & St Thomas' Hospital Trust. London Bridge.

Formerly A.Smith@icr.ac.uk