Re: Fuel Pump Questions

To: James Fischer <jfischer@supercollider.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Questions
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 10:48:24 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, James Fischer wrote:

> My bogus pump is new - Should I drop another $90 US and get the SU or can I
> fix my fuel problem with carb ajustments?

  FYI, I just got a Special Interest Car Parts flyer; they are
  selling new SU fuel pumps (for the MGB anyway) for $49.95.

  --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.             'Keep it simple:
   7201 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown, PA      as simple as possible,'
   (610) 481-2646                       But not too simple'  --A. Einstein