Re: Fuel Pump Questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Questions
From: "David M Culgan" <culgandm@ggdns.gg.dupont.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 95 13:04:08 EST
In message <Pine.3.89.9511020837.A597772656-0100000@CBE.AB.CA>  writes:
> Red Devil, or perhaps now Black and Decker, used to make a small home-type
> spark plug cleaner that worked just like the ones the garages used. Add a
> small amount of their "grit", insert spark plug, turn on the motor,
> rotate plug for 20 seconds, turn off motor, and out comes a nice clean
> plug. Don't know if they're still available.

I have one of those too (must have been a Christmas present!). Its supposed to
plug into an automotive "Cigarette (Cigar) Lighter", 'course since I don't have
a Jaguar I clip my always-handy battery charger onto the power cord. Works great
on the odd size plugs for my mower, chainsaw, etc. But you wanna make SURE you
get all those glass beads out.

'58 MGA future project (currently un-budgeted)
'66 MG 1100 (ditto)
'66 MGB nice
'70 MGB-GT rusty but runs great
'64 Norton (whoops, how'd that get in here?)
culgandm@gg.dupont.com