Spridget Alignment

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Alignment
From: mchaffee@sumter.cso.uiuc.edu
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 95 13:32:59 -0600
OK, so we've been hashing this over about B's, but I would love to know if
anyone has personal experience using offset suspension bushings to adjust
camber on a Spridget.  This particular Midget is a still-street-legal-but-
mainly-just-autocrossed-and-occasionally-driven-much-too-fast-on-twisty-
roads car.  If nobody has any suggestions, then I'll just have to start
noodling it, beginning at the max. negative camber and reducing until things
are right.  My big concern with that, though, is that no matter how I install
the offset bushings, they will affect the camber change characteristics of the
suspension.  So if anyone has any useful info, please share; otherwise I'll
keep the list posted and maybe even divulge the final settings :)

Thanks in advance-

Michael Chaffee
mchaffee@sumter.cso.uiuc.edu