Re: lamps

To: pbailey@qnet.com
Subject: Re: lamps
From: ek_john_luthy <luthy@cesd.servtech.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 12:59:59 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 25 Nov 1995 pbailey@qnet.com wrote:

> I picked up a set of fog/driving lamps at the big MG swapmeet in Pasadena
>last
> week.They are 6" round and seem to be a combo fog/driving lights.The name is
> raydyot made in england has anyone heard of these lights? If so what wattage
>are
> they and how old they work nice and I'm just interested on their heritage BTW
> only paid $25 for the pair!!
> Pat...79"B"

        Sound like you got ripped off! :) I just pick up a pair of LUCAS
driving lights at a yard sale, when I asked the price the lady said "25".
I asked for a discount if I bought both and she held firm. Fifty cents
was the lowest she would go. I was ready to pay $40.00!!!  BTW they have 6
volt bulbs in them. I would be willing to trade the bulbs for a good
bonnet for my MGC-GT.

        John (I live in a dream) Luthy
        aka LEX