Re: Rocker rattle

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rocker rattle
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 08:58:10 -0800
>On Mon, 4 Dec 1995, Gary R. Burrell wrote:
>
>> Check out Datsun/Nissan truck rockers and shaft.  I order a shaft for my
>> B about a year ago and it came in a nissan package.  I was going to
>> rebush my rockers but through some investigation by a mechanic friend I
>> found they were the same as a ? B1800 truck rocker.  I ordered 8 of these
>
>Best check to narrow the search some.  If I'm not mistaken, B1800 is the
>model designation of a Mazda truck, not a Nissan.

One of the locals uses a lot of parts from a Datsun/Nissan engine in his
wifes race car. They come from an engine that came in a early pick up truck
a 1300 I believe, but the engine is still used in thier lift trucks. From
what I understand you can use the rockers, cams, and oil pumps from these
things in a B.

Lane