Re: What engines for Sprite?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What engines for Sprite?
From: Matt Liggett <mliggett@seven.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 12:29:16 -0500
At Tue, 12 Dec 1995 08:53:05 -0800 (PST), "U. Goettsch" writes:
> Definitely choose this option, no additional work involved and the car
> will actually be worth something when it is to be sold.

I agree with Ulix on this matter with one addition:

The only non-original engine which I think would add power and retain a decent
balance would be a Mazda Rotary.  If you want to spend Lots Of Money, consider
this option.  Previous conversions exist.

Me, I'm happy with the 1940s farm-tractor technology under my hood.  ;-)

--
http://seven.ucs.indiana.edu/~mliggett |||        Matt Liggett       |
$_="5673089a34120b12c048de12f\n"; ///  |||   <mliggett@indiana.edu>  |