The maroon ain't dead yet (continued)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The maroon ain't dead yet (continued)
From: Glenn Schnittke <glenns@edge.ercnet.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 00:58:48 -0600
Well, now that I've had all the good news I can handle for the rest of the
year, I seem to have a set of unused kingpins sitting here, still in the
box. Bill Clark (my machinist) said I can put the stubs and control arms and
everything right into the primrose, and I don't even have to re-shim
anything. So if anybody needs a brand new, still in the box and untouched by
human hands set of MGB kingpins from Moss, I'd like to pay Mastercard back
the $89.95 I borrowed from them to purchase these fine pieces of hardware.
Unless you're in Oz or any other time zone I can't count to, I'll pay the
shipping.

Glenn "What comes after seven?" Schnittke
Joyful Driving

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com