Re: Front License Plates

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front License Plates
From: Shel Bercovich <SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 1996 21:55:34 -0700 (MST)
Different states/provinces have different requirements. Some require only
one; some require two. We just "lost" our front one a couple of years
ago. Economy measure.
Shel Bercovich      '74 B-GT          sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca      /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"            / /\ \

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Graham McCann wrote:
> Could some kind soul end a controversy raging here in Oz about whether front
> plates are required in the USA.  We currently have front and rear plates but
> there is a proposal to delete the front plates.
[snip]