Re: Front License Plates

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front License Plates
From: billd@doa.net (Bill D)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 19:31:59 -0500 (EST)
GARYCINE@aol.com wrote:

> It is different in the U.S. from state to state.  Texas requires front and
> back, I don't believe Oklahoma does.  It would be interesting to see how many
> states allow only one license plate.

These are all the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Delaware 1
New Jersey 2
Pennsylvania 1
Maryland 2
DC 2
Virginia 2
Connecticut 1 (but I believe they're currently implementing front plates
on an as-your-registration expires basis)
Massachusetts 1
New York 2
Ohio 2
Florida 1
Georgia 1

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill Duetschler)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have