Jensen Healey Book

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jensen Healey Book
From: "John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
Date: 7 Mar 1996 07:26:29 -0800
                       Subject:                               Time:7:19 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Jensen Healey Book                     Date:3/7/96

I recently got a nice hard cover book at a garage sale titled "The Jensen
Healey Story"  written by Peter Browning and John Blunsden.  It actually is
more a story of all of Donald Healey's cars!  It is a nice read and has lots
of great pictures.  I am not a Healey buff but I am an MGer.  Would any of you
British car fans out there like to trade me for any extra MG books (MGA
primarily) you might have?  Please E-mail direct to me.

John_Hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil
58 MGA
71 MGB-GT