Anti-Sway Bar

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anti-Sway Bar
From: "Ross A. Goldberg" <loki@computek.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 10:48:49 -0600
Hello,

On my 66 MGB I have no anti-sway bars and I am 'thinking' of installing one
or both.  I one or both came standard on some years, but obviously not mine <g>

Which is needed more -- the front or rear?  Would it be good to get both?
Do they add a lot of weight?  Do they 'really' make a difference?  Where
would be best to purchase them?

On a side note, the original shocks, front and rear (the kind that always
leaked) have been replaced with modern gas shocks (with a kit from MOSS) in
case this makes a difference on the anti-roll bars.  I can't say they
improved the car's handling as much as they did prevent us from having to
service the old leaking monsters.

Thanks,
Ross
// Ross A. Goldberg (aka Loki)