Re: Definition of "Sports Car"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Definition of "Sports Car"
From: pbailey@qnet.com
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 07:23:37 -0800
My definition is simple "a car that makes you want to take the back roads "
I always take the canyon roads when I go down to L.A.I COULD take the freeway
and get there much sooner but then I might as well have a regular car.It seems
like the art of Grand Touring is lost the trip is just if not more important
than the destination.Everyone( except us)seems to think the trip somewhere is
an
inconvenience and you should be going balls-out to get there.Hell I just go out
for a ride with for no reason than being with my car and having fun.
That's What a Sportscar's all About!! ....Pat 79"B"