Re: Tires for B's

To: jsluis@iastate.edu
Subject: Re: Tires for B's
From: "Frank Sperling III" <sperling@hooked.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 08:50:26 +0000
Michelin no longer makes XZX's in 165SR14 size.  The tire molds were
bought by some company back east that specializes in doing just
that...buying old tire molds and making the tires in limited amounts.
 That's why the tire you're looking for is so expensive.  I bought
one last year to replace an xzx that  blew.  It seems to perform
just fine.