Re: Tires for B's

To: Frank Sperling III <sperling@hooked.net>
Subject: Re: Tires for B's
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 07:09:58 -0500 (EST)
Frank, Last summer I purchased 4 Avon 165 R14 84S from a local garage (they
ordered the tires) for my 80B. They allow me to turn the car quicker in
good weather than the 185 tires that were previously on the car.In snow
the car handles quite poorly though and find people often get aggrevated
and have to pass me. Next winter will probably have another set of snow
tires.Overall I am satisfied, since I need to drive 10 min to work.
Good luck, Phil.