RE: Tires for B's

To: "'Sluis, John'" <jsluis@iastate.edu>
Subject: RE: Tires for B's
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 15:14:37 -0500
John, I don't know if you got my prior post or not, I seem to be sending =
a lot of messages and don't see them pop up.  Might be having problem =
with the software again.

Anyway, I posted:

"I just put Nokia's on my car in a 165 x 15 (MGA).  Very close to the =
Gislaved Speed 116 that used to be available in the 15".  Both are still =
available in the 165 x 14.  I would opt for the Nokia.  Long wearing, =
excellent in the rain (what's that?) and not terribly expensive.  Figure =
about $60 each, plus freight.  Call Walter or Neil at TBS (Tire Buying =
Service), Elmsford, NY. at 1-800-431-1368.  They are one of the largest =
tire companies on the east coast and the owner (Walter) is a car =
collector like you wouldn't believe.  He is my closest friend and he has =
forgotten more about tires than most tire guys know.  You will be in =
very good hands."

Wes.