RE: Moral Serial # Question

To: Wyngaarden@aol.com
Subject: RE: Moral Serial # Question
From: "Ernest E. Gilbert" <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 96 10:05:53 -0700
I can quote you the law which will allow you to change any or all parts on the
car, including the serial number plate, but the only people that can issue a
new number are manufacturers and the CHP. That color code is part of the
number. Wish I could cause I have a white A roadster I would love to paint
another color.