Q. books on mgtd's ? which ones?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Q. books on mgtd's ? which ones?
From: "D.Roozemond" <danko@dutchpu.TUDelft.NL>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 17:05:11 +0100
I have a question on MG TD books. I need some advise before I spend to much
money on books :)

I recently bought a TD and I am looking for some books on the car, I found
several different possible titles, but wants advise on which one is better then
the other(s). I made two different subdivisions : picture and tekstbooks and
restoration guides.

These are the books I found:

Picture / tekst books :

Essential MG midgets and T-types, (clausager)
The T-series MGs (robson) Collectors guides
Original MGT series, the restorers guide to.....(clausager)
The MG collection (postwar)(monk)

Workshop and restoration guides:

MG T-series restoration guide
The T-series restoration guide (knudson)
MG midget TD/TF Factory workshop)
The MGworkshop manual (Mtype to TF1500) (MRP/Bently)  *expensive
The complete MGTD restoration manual (Horst Schach)

Any comments on the books is appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

Danko

Please feel free to reply to D.Roozemond@CT.TUDelft.NL