Re: Cutting out problem resolved (I hope)

To: "MG Autos" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cutting out problem resolved (I hope)
From: John Knight <taoistjd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 96 14:50:33 -0400
Ken Strauss Wrote:
>Does anyone have a really good reference on the wiring in these little
>     beasties.  Not just the wiring diagram variety, but I would really
>     like to know what the voltages are supposed to be on the main
>     circuits.
The only time I ever see output ratings on schematics is when a
power/signal level is converted/changed.  The only other time I saw it
listed is when a part caused an exsesssive drain on the system and the
output voltage was used as a test point, (therefore its voltage range was
listed).

You should be able to measure battery voltage to all hot points, (Minus
line loss), and have to calculate the estimated voltage after any
resistors.

John Knight
'73 MGB (undergoing restoration)
"working on Brit cars is ALMOST as much fun as driving"
"of couse my responces are late - I get the DIGEST version"