headlight buzzer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: headlight buzzer
From: pharris@eos.vf.mmc.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 96 11:31:41 EDT
Hello again. I forgot some stuff on my earlier post. Monday morning brain rust
I guess. Odd though, I should have absorbed enough WD-40 through the skin this
weekend...Anyway, my Dodge yells at me when I forget to turn the lights off
and I've come to rely on this. I was thinking of installing something to yell
at me in the Midget. Anyone done this before? I thought of pulling a wire off
the RG wire on the lighting switch--->12V buzzer--->PW wire to door switch.
This seems like it may do bad things to the console lamp and its purple wire
brethren when the switch is open and lights are on though.

Also, is there anyone who downloaded John Twist's tips that could email them
to me? We don`t have FTP access here.

Thanks!
-Keith Collins
'77 Midget