Oil pressure

To: MG NEWSGROUP <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil pressure
From: Gregg Baker <gbaker@anc.ak.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 21:08:22 -0800
In my 69 B my oil pressure runs about 40 to 50 at idle.  It goes to about 60
to 70
at cruise.  I tend to worry too much but I would appreciate a few comments at to
other oil pressure numbers.  I have a tendency to not trust my oil pressure
guage.
It is very slow to respond and I also am curious if this is common to early
guages.
                                                               Thanks,
                                                               Gregg Baker
biff  anc19672@anc.ak.net
"If you take it serious.....You'll go crazy"