Re: Oil pressure

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil pressure
From: David Councill <dcouncil@cu.comp-unltd.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 15:15:46 -0600 (MDT)
In another related matter concerning precision Smith gauges, I recall
several people talking about their water temperatures. In the earlier
MGs, these temperature gauges actaully read in degrees Fahrenheit, in ten
degree increments.

Naturally, you would be inclined to believe that those are real
temperature readings. I know I did.

But if you can run out of gas before empty on a fuel gauge, are you going
to believe those numbers? Granted, I like those gauges better than the
newer ones that ony have C,N, and H settings.

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net