Re: Oil pressure

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil pressure
From: Bill D <billd@voicenet.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 1996 11:29:33 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 6 Jul 1996, W. B. Olson wrote:

> I had a 68 B.  It had an electric oil pressure guage.  Very slow to
> react to changes in oil pressure.  I think the 69 is the same.  Check
> your parts books for confirmation of this guess.

Ditto for my '71.  I ditched it and replaced it with the mechanical one
from my wrecked '75.  Much more accurate.

Bill "never trusted anything that ran off Lucas electrics" D
'71 MGB (daily driver)

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill Duetschler)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have