Wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 12:40:40 -0400
Lately there have been a number of posts regarding the amount of MGB's
produced. Let's say that the majority of them, and A's too, came on wire
wheels, Why is it that there is almost ZERO aftermarket for replacement
wheels that have the center spline drive but are not wires? Moss and British
Wire Wheel sell a mini-lite knockoff(pun intended), but no one else makes
anything.  I'd like a set of Fittipaldi Stars for my BGT but try getting a
manufacturer to make a set. I do not want to convert to bolt on wheels.
Anyone else have similar tastes and/or experiences?
Tom