RE: Nice '66 Midget for sale in PA

To: "Mullins, Robert" <mullinsr@hq.hhmi.org>
Subject: RE: Nice '66 Midget for sale in PA
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 15:23:52 -0400 (EDT)
I will add my comments to this thread...  R.Mullins comments are right on
the head...

It took about 20 years before the priorities were at least favorable to
getting my TR3 and even then the "but... "'s were still strong.

Aren't you going to need transportation while at grad school?  I don't
know which univ you are looking at, but no car is almost impossible and if
you have another vehicle, particularly a ulitarian one, sell it...

Keep the car...

an additional .02 worth.

| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator              INTERNET: musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\ '58 TR3A -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/events/musson/triumph/cfm-tr3.html /