Re: Nice '66 Midget for sale in PA

To: "Glen R. Wilson" <railroad@itw.com>
Subject: Re: Nice '66 Midget for sale in PA
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 08:47:56 -0600 (MDT)
On Wed, 14 Aug 1996, Glen R. Wilson wrote:

> Having just gotten everything about the way I like it on this car, I
> find I have to sell it to raise tuition money for Grad School. I've put
> up lots of pictures you can browse to at:
>
> http://www.itw.com/~railroad/grnmg.html
>
> 1966 MG Midget MK II

Whoa, Glen.  I'm not one to tell people what to do with their lives, but I
looked at the pictures and it looks like you've done well.  As you say,
the car is now the way you want it, and I assume you like the car and only
want to sell it to raise cash for school.  You should be able to get the
money without losing your MG.  Unless you just _want_ to get rid of it and
then do the whole thing over later, or buy it back from the FO.  Get a
loan.  Use the MG for collateral if you must.  Live in a shit hole.  Eat
ramen noodles, beans, and rice for a couple of years.  Hey, it's grad
school.  Are you going to do without a car at school?  If you have
another, non MG, car, you could sell it.  Sorry if I'm out of line here,
I'm sure you've thought this out, but I'd hate to see an MG lover do
something he'd live to regret.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA