Re: Nice '66 Midget for sale in PA

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nice '66 Midget for sale in PA
From: "Glen R. Wilson" <railroad@itw.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 18:08:14 -0400
Hi,

I'm the guy selling the '66 Midget.

I appreciate all the concern being voiced about my having to sell the
car, and I'll gratefully accept all the cash that will apparently be
rolling in, but I will be holding onto the Rover 3500S I'm working on.
It's a neat car in its own right, and I can even fit my wife and two
kids into it (I'll leave the dog home).  So, I will still have a British
car to love and hate.

I just want the Midget to find a good home with someone who will take
care of it, and I do still need the cash for tuition.

If you know anyone who might be interested, please pass the word on.

http://www.itw.com/~railroad/grnmg.html

--
Glen R. Wilson

Railroad@itw.com

http://www.itw.com/~railroad

1970 Rover 3500S        1967 MG 1100 Sedan

1966 MG Midget (blue)   1966 MG Midget (green)

Southeastern Pennsylvania, U.S.A.