Smog II -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, wharkns@inetworld.net
Subject: Smog II -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 08:43:11 -0500
Bill,

I, for one, appreciate your informative posts on this issue.  I live in
Maryland, and as our state populace remains in ignorance, ( and is kept there
by our media), the state is quietly pushing onward to Smog II-type
regulations.  I just read in this morning's paper that the required Dyno tests
will go into effect in the spring.  Currently, it's optional and only those
"truly concerned" about the environment elect to use it (I paraphrase this
from our media.)  My point is Maryland MG owners need to be aware this is
happening here as well.

Dan
80 MGB