Re: Brake Lights

To: PVANDAL@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brake Lights
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 12:55:05 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 PVANDAL@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know the reason why my brake lights do not work when my lights
> are turned on?   They work fine with the lights turned off.   Desparate in
> need of assistance to clear Ct inspection.
> Thanks in advance.......

Well, if you can confirm that the lamps are wired according to the wiring
diagram, and that the bulbs are indeed ok and clean, start by making sure
all contacts are clean, that the lamp is properly grounded and that any
ground connections themselves are clean. Beyond that,???

--Andy

  * Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?                                  *
  * Man: Well, no... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,   *
  *  Triumph Herald engine with wings.                                *
  *   -- The Cut-price Airline Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   *