Rover 100

To: mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Rover 100
From: gallianp@onyx.xtalwind.net (Paul Gallian)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 23:25:11 -0600
I have an open question to the list.  How about a guess educated or
otherwise as to the going price for a  1960 Rover 100  in fair condition
engine runs ok transmission seems ok but it has some fender rust showing,
chrome work needed and a cracked windshield.  Other cosmetics inside an out
needs to be addressed but as I said earlier it is in fair condition.

All guess taken for advice thanks.

 "Windows is like a Mac in the same way that a transvestite is like a
 real woman.  It's 95% the same, and actually what some people would
prefer,  but not really the same for those who care about small
differences".
                               -- John C. Dvorak, quoting his wife

1952- MG-TD
Paul Gallian