RE: Rover 100

To: mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: RE: Rover 100
From: gallianp@onyx.xtalwind.net (Paul Gallian)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 16:48:34 -0600
>>I have an open question to the list.  How about a guess educated or
>>otherwise as to the going price for a  1960 Rover 100  in fair condition
>>engine runs ok transmission seems ok but it has some fender rust showing,
>>chrome work needed and a cracked windshield.  Other cosmetics inside an out
>>needs to be addressed but as I said earlier it is in fair condition.
>>

>You could PAY me $300 dollars to take it.  That would cover my smog impact
>fees, but I would still be out tax and license.  OK, PAY me $450, that ought
>to cover it.  Then I would take it.  Oh, you want to BUY one??  I have some
>nice ocean front property in Montana I'd sell you dirt cheap.
>
>David Riker
>69 Midget

Thanks David,

This is not typical of this group!
But as it is an open forum I guess I should expect a few smart ass replies.
I asked for help in earnest and expected a direct answer!
Lets See that name is spelled R_I_K_E_R.

 "Windows is like a Mac in the same way that a transvestite is like a
 real woman.  It's 95% the same, and actually what some people would
prefer,  but not really the same for those who care about small
differences".
                               -- John C. Dvorak, quoting his wife

1952- MG-TD
Paul Gallian