RE: Rover 100

To: mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: RE: Rover 100
From: gallianp@onyx.xtalwind.net (Paul Gallian)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 18:46:17 -0600
>I have an open question to the list.  How about a guess educated or
>otherwise as to the going price for a  1960 Rover 100  in fair condition
>engine runs ok transmission seems ok but it has some fender rust showing,
>chrome work needed and a cracked windshield.  Other cosmetics inside an out
>needs to be addressed but as I said earlier it is in fair condition.
>
>All guess taken for advice thanks.

COME ON somebody give it a guess.
There not a right or wrong answer!
I will give away a kitty (it will grow up to be a CCCCAT) to the one that
comes up with the first guess.
Second place wins a list of "MG stands for".
Third place wins  "196X" 5 main.
And a real special Mowog for 4th place.

HELP!! give a guess!!  lost in "FLO_ RID_ A"

 "Windows is like a Mac in the same way that a transvestite is like a
 real woman.  It's 95% the same, and actually what some people would
prefer,  but not really the same for those who care about small
differences".
                               -- John C. Dvorak, quoting his wife

1952- MG-TD
Paul Gallian