RE: Rover 100

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rover 100
From: TheSkinny@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 16:16:14 -0500
>I have an open question to the list.  How about a guess educated or
>otherwise as to the going price for a  1960 Rover 100  in fair condition
>engine runs ok transmission seems ok but it has some fender rust showing,
>chrome work needed and a cracked windshield.  Other cosmetics inside an out
>needs to be addressed but as I said earlier it is in fair condition.

You could PAY me $300 dollars to take it.  That would cover my smog impact
fees, but I would still be out tax and license.  OK, PAY me $450, that ought
to cover it.  Then I would take it.  Oh, you want to BUY one??  I have some
nice ocean front property in Montana I'd sell you dirt cheap.

David Riker
69 Midget