Re: MGB Camshaft Questions and brake realizations

To: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Camshaft Questions and brake realizations
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 22:06:51 -0800
At 05:16 PM 11/7/96 -0500, you wrote:

>       Anybody have any great suggestions on what I can work on while I
>can't work on anything? And don't anybody in the know say my Spit's engine,
>because I'm currently denying that the crankshaft is bad.  Hey, ~2 PSI oil
>pressure at 60 MPH isn't so bad, right? (And it only rattles when hit the
>gas :-) Besides, nobody on the MG list would tell me to work on a Tri***h
>now would they?

Speaking as a life long octagon-head, 2 PSI oil pressure at 60 MPH sounds
just about right for a Tr***ph!

Octagonaly,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT