RE: MG life in Alaska

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MG life in Alaska
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 21:06:59 -0800
The thread read....

>I bet you could get a contingent from the Lone Star State!  Put me on the list!
>
>George Merryweather

...snip .....

>I envision something along the lines of proceeding individually to a
>rendezvous at the southern end of the Al-Can Highway. Proceeding as
>a group to Anchorage and a gettogether with The Antique Auto Mushers
>of Alaska and ArticMG. After our tour is over, load the MG's on the
>boat and return to Vancouver B.C. or Seattle via the inland passage!
>
>How about it? any adverturers out there?

Trekkers!
  I'm not sure I'm interested in taking the TC in it's current state to
Alaska and I doubt the GT will be ready but I'd love to meet you all as you
pass by.  If this thing comes together I'll look into arranging some kind of
soire' for the group as you pass through Vancouver.  Keep me in the loop!
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT