condensation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: condensation
From: roethler@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Brust)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 16:07:57 -0500
I think the reason condensation occurs is a temperature difference on
either side of the glass.   The reason it clears up quicker if you have
your window down or you blow cold air onto the window is that both sides of
the window are the same temperature.  When you blow hot air onto the
window, you must blow enough hot air to heat the window all the way
through.  This is why back windows with those electric heat gizmos embedded
in the glass clear the window so fast-- it is easier for the heat to get to
both sides.
Correct me if I'm wrong....

Brust Roethler USCGA '98
64 Midget
69 Midget

"He who sheds his blood with me today, shall be my brother."
Wm. Shakespeare
CGA RUGBY