Attention Ca. LBC owners

To: car@texas.net, British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Attention Ca. LBC owners
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 02:26:39 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-01-08 00:24:35 EST, Carol wrote that State Senator
Quenton Kopp wrote:

<<      Thank you for your letter and expression of support for
 >        SB 42 which would provide some measure of relief to classic car
 >        owners. >>

Q as he is known around here has indeed introduced this bill in the
legislature.  I spoke directly to him about it and thanked him for all of us
recently.  I have been set up to monitor it thanks to TCKeith, I will post
updates as they happen.  It is most significant because it makes the smog
exemption roll at 25 years .... so after a few more years all MG's will be
exempt.  What we need is for you to contact your local Senators and
Assemblymen (persons) and express your support for SB42.  Do this now!  If
someone knows how to do it via email, perhaps they would post the procedure.
   I wouldn't buy futures in smog pumps right away!!
Cheers
Terry