Re: Attention Ca. LBC owners

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Attention Ca. LBC owners
From: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 19:48:48 +1100 (EST)
Terry

As I read it from Carol's posting the good Senator is referring to 25
'model years'. This may mean model run ons that are on the face of it not
yet 25 might qualify for relief if the initial model type was introduced 25
or more years ago.

I believe cars older than 25 years in the UK are actually free of
registration fees. maybe they're hoping these cars will be run into the
ground?

What do you reckon?

Paul