Re: No clutch no more.

To: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: No clutch no more.
From: Jarl/Carol <deboer@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 08:53:56 -0800
Nick Pitt wrote:

> Jarl
>      I was really refering to rebuilds that involve just replacing the
> rubbers. I have no experience at all with resleaving of cylinders. I didn't
> even know this was a possibility so I defer to your greater knowledge on
> that.

Hi, Nick!
I hope you didn't feel I was disparaging you! I try to use some threads
to provide some alternatives that you learn after those multiple
mistakes that seem to qualify one as a "pro". When you are working by
yourself, or with only a small network of like minded friends, it's nice
to hear that the wheel has already been invented. If it saves money and
lasts longer at the same time, well and good!!!   Cheers,   Jarl